Is It A Love Story

Oh No! Not Again!!!

Another blog .. really????

I ask myself as I write this down. It may be a coincidence, but each of my multiple blogs have come at a critical juncture in my life. Two of them coincide with completion of a degree, including this one.

Done with my Master's and looking to keep myself busy before joining corporate life once again, I dug into the pages of the scratch-pad that I have kept to note down the "creative" ideas that I get when I am extremely busy with other stuff with no time for anything else. Most of the ideas don't make much sense later, but inadvertently some do.

Four years ago, I decided to give a try to a not-so-short story in the form of multiple chapters and I got a pretty decent response from friends and readers. I feel like trying another longer story this time, but instead of creating a separate blog for each of these stories, I have decided to create this blog that would have all these longer stories. I would be adding the story I wrote four years back as the first story in this blog. I have a couple more up my sleeve that would be posted in the coming days as I try and get back to writing fiction, a hobby that I tend to neglect for extended periods of time, but it gives me a great deal of joy nevertheless.

Does that mean I would be stopping my main blog ? No chance. That would still have the short stories and my rants. This one would be dedicated for slightly longer stories which would be put up in multiple chapters one by one. As always, I don't know whether I would be regular in this regard, or if it would end up incomplete and abandoned like so many of the stuff that I try, but the intention is to go the distance. 

I will try to keep things as interesting as I can, and I do love feedback both positive and negative. Knowing that people actually take out some time to read something that I have written makes me feel humbled and criticism helps me improve my writing. So folks, at the beginning of a new (and hopefully interesting) journey I am adding the first story that was written four years back titled "Is It A Love Story?" as the first story on this blog. For those who would be reading it for the first time, I do hope you enjoy it. It is a very special one for me since the encouragement that I got from my friends on this one fuelled my passion to write more and different types of stories. So hop on, and hopefully the ride would be enjoyable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment